It is the policy of SSC to provide Catering,
Accommodation and Facility Management Services
of acceptable quality, consistent with all requirements,
applicable codes and standards.
The target of the Company is to:
- Work towards continual improvement in every
- Improve quality and reduce costs.
- Exceed customer expectations of quality and
- Establish measurable objectives at relevant
functions and levels in discussion with process
owners and other concerned parties.
As part of meeting the above targets the Company
- ISO9000:2000 Quality Management System Requirements
As the basis for the quality management system
in all of its operations. Additionally, the Company
- HCE - Hygiene Conscious Establishment
- HACCP - Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points
- SQF - Safety and Quality in Food
As the means of providing a consistently high
degree of confidence in the safety and quality
of all food prepared and served.
All necessary resources and training will be
provided, to ensure that as a minimum, the requirements
of the standards referenced above will be satisfied.
- Retention of existing customers, achieving
customer loyalty, repeat business, continuation
of contracts, and gaining new customers.
- Involve people at all levels of the organization
to enable their capabilities to be used to improve
quality and the reduce costs.
- Achievement of improved operational results
with increased revenue and market share, combined
with flexibility and speed of response to new
- To maintain certification of:
- H.C.E. = Hygiene Conscious Establishment
- HACCP = Hazard Analysis Critical Control
- SQF = Safety and Quality in Food
- ISO 9000:2000 = Quality Management Systems
- Through use of certification programmes improve
on supplier performance of delivery vehicles,
warehouse inspections and product analysis.
- Educate employees of the organization on
handling of customer complaints to reduce, through
"customer feedback reports" and analysis
any type of complaint relating to our business.