It is the policy of SSC to provide and maintain
a safe and healthy working environment.
The Company will:
- Follow operating practices that safeguard
customers and employees.
- Provide training for all personnel to ensure
that fires and accidents are prevented and the
safety of customers, employees, property and
food is maintained at all times.
To ensure the safety of food, the Company will:
- Implement Hazard Analysis Critical Control
- Implement Safety & Quality in Food (SQF2000)
- Monitor the food safety procedures of all
ACCOMMODATION SERVICES COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
This is to certify that it is our policy to
protect the resident at our premises by taking
all practical steps to identify and eliminate
any potential risk to his safety and security.
To achieve this goal we have established the
- A thorough inspection of our facility to
identify and eliminate possible safety hazards.
- An ongoing Awareness Training Programme for
our employees on preventative maintenance and
- The creation of unscheduled inspections of
our premises with specified checklists and reports
by a third party.
- Monitoring our Security Guards and Employees
in their application of the safety and security
- Listening to the concerns, proposals suggestions
of our customers
- An ongoing plan to monitor and verify the
We are fully committed to the implementation
and continuation of the process as a means of
protecting the safety, security and environment
of our valued customers.